Wall-Mounted Makeup Mirror | Glass Doctor
The design experts at Glass Doctor® offer wall-mounted makeup mirrors in addition to all types of glass enhancements for your bathroom.
From mirrors of all shapes and sizes to showers and shelving, our certified professionals can help you create a bathroom space you love. Contact us at today at 855-603-1919 to begin your project.
Read on to learn more about our glass options.
Wall-Mounted Makeup Mirror Benefits
- A wall-mounted makeup mirror is a must-have for any bathroom and an inexpensive way to get the following benefits:
- Mounted makeup mirrors reflect light, which make them a valuable addition to a dim or small bathroom. A lighted mirror adds to this effect, filling your room with light.
- A wall-mounted magnifying mirror will give you clear and perfect viewing, especially when applying makeup. From 3x magnification to 7x magnification, you can be sure you get the look you need.
- Your makeup experience can be hands-free, giving you more flexibility to get ready for the day.
- Wall-mounted mirrors give you more counter space than stand mirrors do. Without having to worry about cluttering up counter space, you can use your wall-mounted makeup mirror as a statement piece in your bathroom. Consider a chrome finish or bright bass edges.
Glass Doctor Makeup Mirror Installation Process
When you call Glass Doctor to enhance your bathroom, here’s what you can expect from our design and installation pros:
- Call Glass Doctor—Call us to schedule a free, in-home consultation.
- Consultation—During the consultation appointment, we will evaluate your needs and space, take measurements, discuss customization options and provide you with a quote within 24 hours.
- Installation—Our friendly, certified glass pros will come to your home to complete the installation process and even leave your space cleaner that it was when they arrived.
Additional Bathroom Enhancements
In addition to wall-mounted makeup mirrors, Glass Doctor can create and install all types of glass to improve the style of your bathroom. Here are just a few ideas for bathroom enhancements that work well with wall-mounted makeup mirrors.
- Experiment with Framing—Frame your mirror with trim or moulding to help give it a fresh look. Consider a nickel finish or an LED lighted wall mirror to get the perfect view. Alternatively, you can choose frameless mirrors to create a more modern look and feel.
- Expand the Space—You can create the illusion of additional space by adding a large standing mirror opposite the wall-mounted makeup mirror or an assortment of mirrors around the room.
- Enhance Your Shower—Create a spa-like experience by creating a steam shower in your space. Combined with a 5x magnification mirror in your bathroom, you can maximize your bathroom space while keeping the ultimate spa feeling.
- Update the Look—Glass Doctor offers all kinds of shower doors and enclosures, perfect for updating your bathroom and creating a beautiful space.
- Add Shelving—Tempered glass shelves are a chic and functional addition to your bathroom.
Call Glass Doctor Today
Glass Doctor has years of experience providing clients with professional glass installations. From wall-mounted makeup mirrors to shower enclosures, shelving and more, call a glass professional today at 855-603-1919 to begin your bathroom enhancement project.
Dream Makeup Mirror: http://dreammakeupmirror.com/6-benefits-of-using-a-bathroom-makeup-mirror/