Upgrade Your Home with Interior Glass Pocket Doors
Revitalize your home by adding modern interior glass pocket doors to your kitchen, dining room or bedroom. This clean, minimal design opens up the space in your home, even when the doors are closed.
At Glass Doctor®, we only use high quality glass to create our custom solutions. Call us at 855-603-1919 to schedule an appointment with one of our experts today.
What Are Interior Glass Pocket Doors?
Unlike swinging doors, which take up space and cause a cramped feeling in your home, modern pocket doors fit snuggly between the walls as they slide open and closed. Glass panels hang from rollers and glide along an overhead track to smoothly open up a section or room of your home.
Interior sliding pocket doors are most commonly used for pantries, closets or splits between rooms. However, they can be used as modern dividers between your office space and living room, your weight room and recreational room, or even your sunroom and the rest of your house.
What to Expect with Glass Doctor
At Glass Doctor, our experts have over 40 years of experience creating, replacing and installing all types of glass door solutions, including interior glass pocket doors.
Here’s what you can expect when you schedule a free, in-home consultation with our certified professionals:
- Our experts arrive at your home—Before entering, we put on protective footgear to respect your space.
- We assess your home’s interior—Once inside the home, we take the necessary measurements and discuss your budget and design options.
- Within 24 hours, a free quote is provided—Glass Doctor always offers upfront, flat-rate pricing with no overtime fees or charges.
- An installation appointment is scheduled—Once you approve the quote, we make a follow-up appointment to return and install your interior glass pocket doors.
Due to frequent use of these doors, our specialists may recommend safety glass or tempered glass to minimize the risk of accidents in your home. If tempered glass breaks, it will break into small, dull cubes, instead of large, jagged pieces, which is beneficial in homes with pets or small children.
Why Glass Doctor?
Our glass specialists are certified by the National Glass Association (NGA) to professionally handle, install and maintain your custom glass solution.
We’ll work with you to design your interior glass doors and measure the area where your doors will go to ensure a proper fit. Our experts will also recommend what type of interior glass pocket doors will work best for your space.
In addition to our years of expertise and attentive customer service, we also offer:
- 24/7 emergency repair and replacement services
- Flexible appointment scheduling
- Guaranteed workmanship and licensed professionals
Install Interior Glass Pocket Doors Today
If you’re thinking about creating and installing interior glass pocket doors, call the experts at Glass Doctor to customize your modern glass solution.
Schedule a free, in-home consultation with us today at 855-603-1919.
National Glass Association: https://www.glass.org/
Popular Mechanics: http://www.popularmechanics.com/home/interior-projects/how-to/a1280/install-a-pocket-door/