Glass Tile Backsplashes for Your Kitchen and Bathroom
Want to customize your kitchen or bathroom backsplashes with style? Glass tile backsplashes for your kitchen are an attractive, affordable alternative to ceramic tile and high-end granite configurations.
Call Glass Doctor® at 855-603-1919 and let our experts design and install a tile backsplash for you today.
Why Should I Use a Glass Tile Backsplash?
Since glass is highly customizable, it can be arranged in any pattern, shape or layout. When using glass, your kitchen backsplash tiling options are limited only by your imagination. Here are some benefits of installing a glass tile backsplash in your kitchen or bathroom:
- It’s more luminous than ceramic backsplashes.
- It’s easy to clean.
- It’s resistant to mildew, stains, and mold.
- It adds depth and style.
- It offers a wide range of colors, patterns, and designs.
Custom Glass Tile Solutions
Glass Doctor professionals can custom cut glass backsplash tiles into any shape or size. If you want to incorporate a stylistic dimension into the room, checkerboard mosaics, wave cuts and burst glass designs are great ways to add depth to your kitchen.
Here are a few great glass tile patterns:
- Custom: Oblong patterns, mixed mosaics and elegant burst designs are all highly customized ways to bring your personal style to a glass backsplash.
- Rectangular Subway Tiles: Ideal for kitchens and sinks, this is the modern face of tile design. This design consist of rectangular tile fitting similar to brick laying.
- Penny: The penny design utilizes round shapes and circles to create a bubbly appearance.
- Herringbone: Offset rectangular tiles in “V” shape patterns can direct the eyes upwards or downwards to accentuate other room features.
- Wavy: Glass is malleable and easy to shape. Wavy mosaics are a great theme for bathrooms.
When thinking of ideas for your backsplash pattern, try to find a design and color scheme that complement your kitchen or bathroom, while reflecting your personality.
Choosing the Right Color
With such a wide variety of backsplash tiles to choose from, where do you start? Decide if you are interested in a solid or a translucent colored tile first. Popular colors include black, brown, green, gray, clear, blue, yellow and white in any combination. Contrasting two colors in a checkerboard pattern is a popular way to bring balance to any room.
Our professionals will provide you with an array of options to determine which color and pattern combination matches your countertops, walls, flooring and overall color scheme.
Don’t forget about mirrored backsplashes, either. They can add more light and enhance a room’s aesthetic in a vibrant way.
Call Glass Doctor Today
Want to find the best glass tile backsplash for your home? At Glass Doctor, our glass specialists will design, plan and install your custom glass tile backsplash. Call us at 855-603-1919 to schedule a free, in-home consultation.
HGTV | 30 Splashy Kitchen Backsplashes: http://www.hgtv.com/design/rooms/kitchens/30-splashy-kitchen-backsplashes-pictures
The Makerista: http://www.themakerista.com/mirrored-backsplash-kitchen/